Keep thy shop and thy shop will keep you. - Benjamin Franklin
About these words...
Benjamin Franklin is quoted here to remind us that if we take care of our shop then the shop will take care of us. We can apply this concept to our warehouse, construction site, tools, production line, or our people. Employers often find that changes made to improve workplace safety and health can result in significant improvements to their organization's productivity, financial performance, and employee satisfaction.
About the image...
We see a worker walking through the shop floor in safety helmet, work boots, and safety vest. He may be the supervisor, shop foreman, or safety manager but he's got a purpose and he is ready to tackle the job ahead with quality, safety, and attention to detail. These are the people that our customers hire and the kind of people we want to keep our shop - our business.
About our canvas products...
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base for vibrant colors that won't yellow and will last for years.
- A 20.5 mil (470 g/m²) thick canvas means this is a piece of art that is strong and durable.
- Individually handcrafted and hand-glued over solid wood stretcher bars to protect the canvas image against shrinkage, deforming and overstretching.
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free) which adds depth and provides a unique finish unattainable with a poster print.
- A 1.5-inch deep gallery wrap takes the image seamlessly around all four sides so that both the canvas and the message pop off the wall.
- Mounting bracket is included in the package so you won't have to fumble trying to figure out how to hang it in the perfect spot.
Click here to see all products available with this quote