Avoid hearing loss, wear PPE.
22 million workers are exposed to hazardous noise each year. With adequate hearing protection required, these employees won't become the next statistics.
About our safety posters...
- We use Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper to create a finish that is right in between a gloss and matte making it perfectly professional - not too shiny and definitely not dull.
- Polyethylene coating adds fingerprint resistance and creates a finished print that is a worthy investment that can stand up to any environment.
- Archival quality so you can rest assured that both the colors and paper used will not deteriorate and your posters will last for years.
- With a basis weight of 260 g/m² and thickness of 10 mil (0.25 mm) means these aren't your standard flimsy paper posters, they are strong, thick, and durable photo quality prints.
- Printed using Epson UltraChrome water-based HDR ink-jet technology; the ink cartridges are returned to Epson for recycling thereby reducing the overall environmental impact.
Click here to see all products available with this safety slogan