Keep thy shop and thy shop will keep you. - Benjamin Franklin
About these words...
Benjamin Franklin is quoted here to remind us that if we take care of our shop then the shop will take care of us. We can apply this concept to our warehouse, construction site, tools, production line, or our people. Employers often find that changes made to improve workplace safety and health can result in significant improvements to their organization's productivity, financial performance, and employee satisfaction.
About the image...
We see a worker walking through the shop floor in safety helmet, work boots, and safety vest. He may be the supervisor, shop foreman, or safety manager but he's got a purpose and he is ready to tackle the job ahead with quality, safety, and attention to detail. These are the people that our customers hire and the kind of people we want to keep our shop - our business.
About our posters...
- We use Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper to create a finish that is right in between a gloss and matte making it perfectly professional - not too shiny and definitely not dull.
- Polyethylene coating adds fingerprint resistance and creates a finished print that is a worthy investment that can stand up to any environment.
- Archival quality so you can rest assured that both the colors and paper used will not deteriorate and your posters will last for years.
- With a basis weight of 260 g/m² and thickness of 10 mil (0.25 mm) means these aren't your standard flimsy paper posters, they are strong, thick, and durable photo quality prints.
- Printed using Epson UltraChrome water-based HDR ink-jet technology; the ink cartridges are returned to Epson for recycling thereby reducing the overall environmental impact.
Click here to see all products available with this quote