Pay Attention - Safety Posters on Canvas
Regular price $68.00
Pay attention to what's in front of you - the principle, the task, or what's being portrayed. - Marcus AureliusA simple reminder for your team: pay attention to what's going on in front of you. Keep focused on the task at hand. Distractions cause accidents.
About our canvas products...
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base for vibrant colors that won't yellow and will last for years.
- A 20.5 mil (470 g/m²) thick canvas means this is a piece of art that is strong and durable.
- Individually handcrafted and hand-glued over solid wood stretcher bars to protect the canvas image against shrinkage, deforming and overstretching.
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free) which adds depth and provides a unique finish unattainable with a poster print.
- A 1.5-inch deep gallery wrap takes the image seamlessly around all four sides so that both the canvas and the message pop off the wall.
- Mounting bracket is included in the package so you won't have to fumble trying to figure out how to hang it in the perfect spot.
Premium Print Posters - Our safety posters are perfect for the shop, job site, or break room! We use amazing Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper to create the perfect balance between a gloss and matte finish. The result is a durable, high quality print that is resistant to fingerprints and worthy of the important safety message you'll want to share with your team.
Framed Posters - Framed safety posters are perfect for any area where presentation and message are both important! Printed on museum-quality durable matte paper then framed in a light semi-hardwood frame. Get their attention and deliver your safety messages while staying sharp, polished, and professional.
Canvas Prints - Safety starts at the top! Show your commitment to safety by featuring a important safety message as an elegant statement piece and artwork in your corporate office, conference room, lobby, or meeting space. Printed on textured and fade-resistant 20.5 mil thick canvas and then hand glued using solid wood stretcher bars. You'll be proud to share your safety message with your team, customers, and visitors.