Hearing protection is a sound investment.
22 million workers are exposed to hazardous noise each year. With adequate hearing protection required, these employees won't become the next statistics.
About our safety posters...
- We use Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper to create a finish that is right in between a gloss and matte making it perfectly professional - not too shiny and definitely not dull.
- Polyethylene coating adds fingerprint resistance and creates a finished print that is a worthy investment that can stand up to any environment.
- Archival quality so you can rest assured that both the colors and paper used will not deteriorate and your posters will last for years.
- With a basis weight of 260 g/m² and thickness of 10 mil (0.25 mm) means these aren't your standard flimsy paper posters, they are strong, thick, and durable photo quality prints.
- Printed using Epson UltraChrome water-based HDR ink-jet technology; the ink cartridges are returned to Epson for recycling thereby reducing the overall environmental impact.
Click here to see all products available with this slogan