Tomorrow's Reward - Safety Posters on Canvas
Regular price $68.00
Tomorrow is the reward for working safely today.
We've all heard this saying in some variation and it is so true. Working safely means that we get to go home to see our families at the end of the day and it means our co-workers get to do the same.
About our canvas products...
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base for vibrant colors that won't yellow and will last for years.
- A 20.5 mil (470 g/m²) thick canvas means this is a piece of art that is strong and durable.
- Individually handcrafted and hand-glued over solid wood stretcher bars to protect the canvas image against shrinkage, deforming and overstretching.
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free) which adds depth and provides a unique finish unattainable with a poster print.
- A 1.5-inch deep gallery wrap takes the image seamlessly around all four sides so that both the canvas and the message pop off the wall.
- Mounting bracket is included in the package so you won't have to fumble trying to figure out how to hang it in the perfect spot.
Premium Print Posters - Our safety posters are perfect for the shop, job site, or break room! We use amazing Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper to create the perfect balance between a gloss and matte finish. The result is a durable, high quality print that is resistant to fingerprints and worthy of the important safety message you'll want to share with your team.
Framed Posters - Framed safety posters are perfect for any area where presentation and message are both important! Printed on museum-quality durable matte paper then framed in a light semi-hardwood frame. Get their attention and deliver your safety messages while staying sharp, polished, and professional.
Canvas Prints - Safety starts at the top! Show your commitment to safety by featuring a important safety message as an elegant statement piece and artwork in your corporate office, conference room, lobby, or meeting space. Printed on textured and fade-resistant 20.5 mil thick canvas and then hand glued using solid wood stretcher bars. You'll be proud to share your safety message with your team, customers, and visitors.